When mobility is a need and power a requirement, nothing beats the Pulsar PG5250. Large enough with up to 5250 peak watts to power two major appliances and numerous other devices, yet small enough to take to a job or recreation site, this unit can operate for up to 8 hours at half load on a single tank of fuel and is ideal for those hunting, fishing, camping, tailgating events. With two 120V outlets, one 120/240 volt twist outlet, one 30 amp RV outlet and one 12 volt receptacle, the PG5250 can handle both large and small jobs and provide years of service.
- 5250 PEAK, 4250 W rated
- 224 CC, 4 stroke air cooled oh engine
- Pull start
- Runs approx 8 hours at 1/2 load
- Full power selector switch
- Operating noise ~76 decibels
- Two AC 120 V outlets, one 30 Amp RV outlet, one 120/240 V twist lock outlet one 12 V DC output (Trickle charge)
- 5,250/4,250-Watt Gasoline Powered Recoil Start Portable Generator with 224 cc Ducar Engine
- 3N1 VOLTAGE, frequency, and hour meter
There are no reviews yet.