Product Description :
Pulsar’s PG2300is portable inverter generator is a prime choice for clean power and optimal portability. Its single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine produces 2,300 peak watts/1,800 running watts of power and generates just 59 dB of sound, making it virtually silent from just 10 ft. away. Parallel capability allows you to run 2 PG2300is generators in tandem with the use of an adapter (sold separately) to effectively increase power output without the hassle that comes along with having a much larger unit. The handy suitcase design is both durable and compact and weighs only 47 lbs., giving you the freedom to take the PG2300is anywhere with ease.
- 2,300 Peak watts/1,800 running watts
- 6 Hours or operation at half load
- 1.18 Gallon fuel tank
- 47 lbs. with compact suitcase design
- Stable sine wave technology
- Super quiet operation ( 59dB)
- Parallel capable
- 2,300-Watt/1,800-Watt Gasoline Powered Recoil Start Inverter Generator with CARB Compliant 80CC Ducar Engine
- Low oil shut-off
There are no reviews yet.